oCd Texture Pack finally here! Click on pic for download.
(75% complete XD)
Obsessive, Compulsive; and not the least bit Disordered.
Can someone tell me where this even came from? o_O
I didn’t install any mods or anything…it’s just randomly here now.
That is the toomanyitems mod
I didn’t know this until like 2 days ago when I tried to bind the talk-button for ventrilo to the middle scroll wheel-button. As soon as I tried to speak I switched to a different item all the time and I couldn’t figure out why, until I realized that when the scroll wheel is clicked it will switch to the item that you aim at in the game if you have that item in you hotbar.
I was looking for it at minecraftwiki.net but I couldn’t find anything about it.
Am I the only one who didn’t know this? Is this a new feature? Is this a feature that any one has heard about before?
Here is a Creeper illusion i made :D
Too bad I was out of green color in my printer :/ Let’s just say that it is a snow-biome creeper :P
That’s a cool idea! I mean, the creepers are green and sort of camoflaged against the green surroundings in the beginning when there wasn’t any snowy biomes, everything was greenish back then, shouldn’t there be a different color on them for each biome? That would make them a little harder to spot hence make the game a little harder.
I’m going to do a new one with some modifications when I get some new ink for the printer, whenever that will happen…
+ Added a new use for bonemeal
* Changed the material of glowstone from “glass” to “stone”. This means you need a pickaxe to get resources from it
* Made glowstone drop more loot
* Made the recipe sizes for creating cloth blocks and glowstone blocks smaller (2x2 instead of 3x3)
* Re-introduced unlimited FPS, renamed the option again
* Fixed beds not working very well at all in SMP
* Fixed destroying a boat spawning the player too low, causing them to sometimes fall through the ground
* Boats float up to the surface quicker
* Boats falling down into water lose their vertical momentum very fast
* Removed Herobrine
I didn’t even think Herobrine was in the game :/
I made this a couple of month ago.
It didn’t turn out very well since the color in my printer was almost empty and I couldn’t find the glue so I used tape instead, ALOT.
Here is the link for the piece so you can do it yourself: